What are document for opening the investor account
Documents required as part of KYC process include:
- Scanned copy of ID card/passport
- Scanned copy of first page of bank account
- Proof of investor (Qualified Investor only)
For the proof of Qualified Investor
Definition and the proof of investor can be divided into 3 groups as follow:
1. Investors who have directly invested in stock market at least 1 year and have net asset of 50 million baht and above.
The proof of net asset, excluding property for residence, mortgaged properties.
2. Investors who have directly invested in stock market at least 1 year and have an annual income of 4 million baht and above.
The proof of annual income (personal income tax, pay-slip, rental income, investment income)
3. Investor with 3-year experience in business or investment related field and have 5 million baht and above invested directly in stocks.
The proof of work experience and investment portfolio in stocks (recent month statement)